Tea Tree Essential Oil
Botanical name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Country of Origin: Australia
Plant Part: Leaves
Size: 10 ml
- Reduces inflammation
- Has remove dandruff from the scalp and promotes hair growth
- Aids with congestion with cold and flus
- Helps with acne
- Antiseptic for cuts and scrapes
- Can be used as an insect repellent
How to use: Tea Tree essential oil will give you a uplifting and stimulating feel. It can be added to cleaning products as it helps fight bacterias. Can be used to cure common colds and helps fight acne control.
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Tea Tree essential oil to a diffuser to help you breathe easy
- Skin: use in cleanser to help control blemishes and acne
- Helps remove skin tags by placing a few drops on a cotton wool and dabbing on the spot until the skin tag disappears
- Cleaning powerhouse: Tea tree oil a purifying component which makes it perfect to use in those homemade cleaning products. Helps fight bacteria
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Cures nail fungus apply to affected area on a daily basis.
- Tea tree essential oil can be used as a hand sanitizer to fight nasty germs.
- Blends well with other essential oils such as Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime and Clary sage.
Warning: Not for use on or near the face in children under 10 years old, may affect breathing and the nervous system. Use during pregnancy with caution.
For external use only. Dilute before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner
Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies’ skin (0-24 months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. When using in a diffuser, use fewer drops than that for an adult (eg. 2-3 drops).
Use this oil with caution around pets, never use it topically and store bottles out of reach.Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.