Sweet Orange Essential oil
Zesty, refreshing & uplifting for the mind & body.
Sweet orange essential oil is a refreshing and upliting oiL, making it the perfect oil for fatigue and stress. Sweet orange can also help with colds and flus when inhaled and diffused.
Botanical name: Citrus SInensis
Country of Origin: Australia
Size: 10 ml
- Adds a fresh looking glow to your skin
- Improves Mood
- Helps regulation of the digestive system
How to use: Sweet orange is used in a number of ways. Aromatherapy is one of the common ways as it can easily be combined with other essential oils or on its own. Can also be added to carrier oils for external skin use.
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Sweet essential oil to a diffuser to help neutralise the smoky and stale smells in your home
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add up to 5 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water to improve rough and calloused skin
- Go to our Ecoscential Blend page for Blends to use your Sweet Orange.
Warning: Sweet Orange is not to be taken internally.
For external use only. Dilute before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner
Use this oil with caution around pets, and store bottles out of reach.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.