Rosemary Essential Oil
Dry, camphorous & invigorating to the mind.
Rosemary essential oil helps improve brain function, helps clear your mind and focus on whats ahead, improves pain for those with arthritis, Helps with hair growth, clears sinuses when inhaled.
Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Country of Origin: Morocco
Size: 10 ml
- Adds a fresh looking glow to your skin
- Improves Mood
- Helps regulation of the digestive system
How to use: Rosemary is used in a number of ways. Aromatherapy is one of the common ways as it can easily be combined with other essential oils or on its own. Can also be added to carrier oils for external skin use.
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Sweet essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add up to 5 drops in a dispersant such as oil or honey, to the bath
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water.
- Go to our Ecoscential Blend page for Blends to use your Sweet Orange.
Warning: Rosemary Essential Oil is typically non-toxic and non-sensitising. It should not be used during pregnancy, nor is it to be taken internally.
For external use only. Dilute before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner
Use this oil with caution around pets, and store bottles out of reach.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.