Mandarin Essential oil
Mandarin essential oil tends to be a favorite of young children due to its sweet smelling aroma, great to diffuse to help combat restful sleep. It blends well with many other essential oils including citrus, floral, wood, spice and herb families of oils.
Botanical name: Citrus Reticulata
Country of Origin: South East Asia
Plant Part: Mandarin Rind
Size: 10 ml
- Helps quell feelings of anger and irritation
- Has anti-inflammotory actions
- Helps with digestion health
- Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy
- Surface cleaning agent
- Great for children
How to use: Mandarin essential oil relieves stress, aids in treating skin disorders, treats diarrhea, constipation and anything associated with the digestive system. Also helps diminish scarring and stretch marks on the skin. Along with smelling amazing.
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Lime essential oil to a diffuser to help calm nerves and ease sadness.
- Skin: use in cleanser to help control oily skin.
- Add a couple of drops to your water to relieve constipation
- Cleaning powerhouse: Mandarin oil acts as a purifying component which makes it perfect to use in those homemade cleaning products.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- When applied topically as a massage oil, Mandarin Oil aids in helping with muscle spasms.
- Mandarin essential oil is quite often used in soap and candle making due to its sweet citrus fragrance.
Blends well with other essential oils such as Bergamot, Lemon, Lime & Ylang Ylang.
Warning: Not for use on or near the face in children under 10 years old, may affect breathing and the nervous system. Use during pregnancy with caution.
For external use only. Dilute before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner.
Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies’ skin (0-24 months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. When using in a diffuser, use fewer drops than that for an adult (eg. 2-3 drops).
Use this oil with caution around pets, never use it topically and store bottles out of reach.Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.