Grapefruit Essential oil
Botanical name: Citrus paradisi (grapefruit) oil
Country of Origin: Argentina USA
Plant Part: peel/rind
Size: 10 ml
- Promotes Circulation
- Promotes Weight Loss
How to use: Grapefruit Essential Oil is primarily known for its ability to energise the mind and enliven the senses. In saying this, it has also been seen to alleviate nervous exhaustion and tension whilst reducing symptoms of anxiety, stress, mental fatigue, and exhaustion.
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Grapefruit essential oil to a diffuser.- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car, or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add up to 5 drops in a carrier oil to the bath to create a relaxing ambient bath while leaving your skin soft and supple.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest, or back of the neck to relieve stress.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water to improve rough skin.
- Skin Care: add 3-4 drops to your moisturizer or toner to detoxify your skin.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapors. Caution due to the risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Blends well with other essential oils such as Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Lavender, Mandarin & Ylang Ylang.
Warning: Avoid direct sunlight for at least 12 hours if using an essential oil topically
If pregnant use a diffuser with caution.
For external use only. Dilute before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner
Grapefruit is a great choice for promoting a happy child, helps with digestion and sniffles.
Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies’ skin (0-24 months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. When using a diffuser, use fewer drops than that for an adult (eg. 2-3 drops).
Use this oil with caution around pets, never use it topically and store bottles out of reach.Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.