Cedarwood Essential oil
Botanical name: Cedrus deodara
Country of Origin: Western Himilayas
Scent: Sweety Honey-like Balsamic Vibe
Size: 10 ml
- Calming and grounding
- Hair Growth
- Relief of Nasal Congestion
- Insect Repellent
- Great for Acne & Combination Skin
How to use: Cedarwood essential oil has many, many benefits. It is very calming, can improve your skin, helps sore muscles, helps your digestive system, respiratory, circulatory system, and much more. Plus it smells great!
- Diffuser: Add 4-6 drops of Cedarwood essential oil to a diffuser to help promote mental clarity and help you focus. Diffuse after a stressful day.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help with your nervous system.
- Improves Concentration & Test Taking: Rub on the big toe, temples, back of the neck, and top of the head. You can also put a drop on your thumb and press the roof of your mouth. Try it… it works! I also do this before flying.
- Hair: Cedarwood helps stimulate hair growth, add to your shampoo or conditioner or just apply 1-2 drops to the affected area.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Skin: Add up 1-2 drops in a dispersant such as a moisturizer or a toner to clarify your skin.
- Insect Repellent: Add 4-6 drops into a spray bottle with water and spray on yourself self to repel insects.
- Rub on your feet: Rub into your feet to help with restfulness sleep.
Blends well with other essential oils such as Bergamot, Frankincense, Lemon, Lime, Lavender, Mandarin & Vetiver.
Warning: We do not recommend using this oil during pregnancy
For external use only. Dilute before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner
Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies’ skin (0-24 months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. When using in a diffuser, use fewer drops than that for an adult (eg. 2-3 drops).
Use this oil with caution around pets, never use it topically and store bottles out of reach.Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.